1. What is CBD?
2. How it works?
CBD works by interacting with the endocannabinoid system (ECS), an intricate network of cellular signaling found throughout the body. This system regulates many vital functions, including sleep, mood, pain, appetite, and memory, and helps maintain a constant state of balance (or “homeostasis”) within the body.
The ECS consists of three key components: endocannabinoids, cannabinoid receptors, and enzymes.
- Cannabinoid receptors
4. Is CBD oil made from marijuana?
5. What is THC?
6. Will CBD make you fell “High”?
7. Can CBD be addictive?
10. How long does the effect of CBD last in the body?
While the effects of CBD are most noticeable between 2 and 6 hours, it can stay in your system for between three and five days. This period of time (also called the half-life of CBD) differs for each person and depends on various factors, including:
- How you take CBD (for example, oils, capsules, balms or gum)
- How Much CBD Are You Taking?
- How often do you take
- If you take CBD with something else
Edible CBD products usually stay in your system longer because they release CBD gradually throughout your body. On the other hand, topical CBD products remain active for a shorter period of time because they mostly interact with cannabinoid receptors in the skin, not in the body. The half-life of CBD can also be extended by taking it with a fat source or by taking higher and more frequent doses.
11. What is the difference between CBD oil and hemp oil?
12. What potential benefits does CBD have?
As mentioned above, CBD has numerous therapeutic properties. Let’s take a look at some of the main effects of CBD.
Stress and Anxiety
Inflammation and pain
14. Side effects of CBD
CBD affects each person differently. Although there have been no reported serious side effects of CBD consumption, it is recommended to start with small doses and gradually increase the amount until you notice positive effects.
Some less common side effects of CBD include:
- Dry mouth
- You feel dizzy
- Lowering blood pressure
- Changes in appetite
- Mood changes
15. How to take CBD
There are many different ways to take CBD. With so many different CBD products on the market, it can be difficult to choose the right one for you. Let’s walk you through the different ways to incorporate CBD into your daily routine:
13. The difference between full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD
Food products with CBD
Lichidele CBD pentru inhalare (vaping)
Vaping-ul cu CBD este o modalitate eficientă de a absorbi CBD în organism. Acestea au cea mai mare biodisponibilitate dintre toate rutele populare de administrare, deoarece CBD-ul este absorbit direct în fluxul sanguin prin plămâni.
Lichidele pentru inhalare cu CBD pot avea efect în câteva minute; cu toate acestea, datorită absorbției rapide, efectele sunt relativ de scurtă durată (2-3 ore) în comparație cu uleiurile sau produsele alimentare cu CBD.
În timp ce produsele pentru inhalare sunt considerate o alternativă cu risc redus pentru fumători, nu încurajăm non-fumătorii să înceapă să vapeze.
16. CBD Dosage: How Much Should I take?
17. How long does it take for CBD to start working?
18. What to look for in CBD products
When buying CBD oil, make sure that the oil is derived from hemp plants that contain safe levels of THC (less than 0.3%), that it is completely plant-based (no synthetics added), and that the seller provides a certificate of analysis for the oil as proof of its safety and quality.
Key things to watch for:
- Safe THC content
- Plant-based CBD
- Certificate of Analysis available
- Organic hemp cultivation (ideally grown in Switzerland)
- Without pesticides and additives
- Certified manufacturer
- Regular testing by third party laboratories.
19. Is CBD safe for pets?
20. How do cannabinoids differ?
21. What do cannabinoids do in the body?
CBD vs CBG vs CBN:
22. What are terpenes?
23. Do terpenes have health benefits?
24. How is CBD Oil made?
25. How is CBD Oil extracted at Byolitic?
What happens next?
26. The difference between CBD oil concentrations
27. CBD Ingredients
27. What does CBD oil taste like?
28. Why Byolitic?
Disclaimer: CBD products have not been approved by the FDA. However, the WHO recognizes CBD as a non-toxic and safe compound with little or no side effects. There is currently insufficient evidence to support the use of CBD in the conditions mentioned above and this text in no way reflects recommended uses. Always seek the professional advice of your doctor if you are taking prescribed medication or intend to use CBD for your condition.